CraftyChristine

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Back to School...Back to Craft!

Well after some time off for the family vacation crafting had to start full force again since Trevor started preschool Monday and needed a bunch of stuff for class. He needed a matching set with a placemat, napkin, drawstring bag, and apron. He also needed some slippers for in the classroom. So here is the set I made him:


Here are the slipper/shoes. They are like the leather baby shoes you see a lot. I made them from a thrifted leather skirt and a free pattern I found online :)

I think they turned out pretty good considering they are the first pair of shoes I have ever made.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really cute! How did he like his first week?

Crafty Christine said...

He loved it! He was very excited to go back and see his friends this week.